Monday, January 28, 2008



Color combinations come from unexpected places
Combinations can come from the youngest faces
Designs are very similar
A new angle of something very familiar
Even watching as the children play
Inspiration can come from what they say
“old” viddhi bhakti just can’t produce the sakti
found in a Vrajavasi’s bhakti
Hey, wow! Did you see that? The sun came out today just like that! The tree saluted back as I headed to the main road and wound down around the opal cliff hooked around the point and went to the redone road. The theater is quiet ‘till next week but the gecko is there today and smiling big to see the sun even if it’s just for today. The triangle lets me through to the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot and the harbor between the lakes east cliff has white waves that keep the sufferers away. The big road takes me once again back to the winding one where the tree grins as I fold my hands and hold them high as I pass on my way to the vaikalika service
Where the Ganga doesn’t flow is called the Radhadesa and the temples there are all painted a shade sometimes sold as ‘heavenly cloud’ but we all call it baby blue. The raindrops were falling just as I returned and so the night is still a bit damp but Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are engaged in their pastimes with unlimited happiness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home