Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Ah, the joy of Mahaprabhu abounds
When the devotees chant and make loud humming sounds
The beginning of krsna bhakti
The Swirling dancing that they feel
As they approach something real
This outfit brings such things to mind
As Giridhari’s jacket and chodder float on the breeze with Gandharvika’s veil being shorter than most in the tradition of another society where veils similarly lift to form a tent of her twenty-five top most qualities above her head.
Pedaling each day keeps the puggal at bay. The tree is there for respecting and on to the main road. Good king Midas lets me pass as well as the florist and I go on happily. Swinging to the left over the Saint Dagwood’s creek to the tennis park I get on the redone road. The theater is dark this evening no one is performing there. The gecko shakes his head and says, “you still need to nurse your cold” so I slink away through the triangle and go by the house where choc-o-lot talks-a-lot. The boats in the harbor are mostly tethered due to the stormy weather but they seem to call me to pass by on my way to the vaikalika service. The east cliff and the point of the hook send me down the big road which carries me to the long and winding one to check in with the tree that sends me to the asrama.
With his lotus nails, Nrsinghadeva finished off Hiranyakasipu. This night dress was offered for that day and tonight with the rain still coming down Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari dress up in it to ride the storm out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home