Friday, January 18, 2008



I once knew a queen back in the days of old
But I don’t know if you could say she knew me
Roy G. Biv is present in this outfit and that makes it good for Ekadasi
“What kind of flowers are those white ones?” one of the folks asked me today “Narcissus” I answered “there is also purple hyacinth and the most interesting shade of rust roses too. “ Some of the narcissus and the roses face the world. “These leis are magnificent” “Yes” I agreed.
This morning when they awoke we were alone I offering incense of sandalwood
After offering the tree I pedaled on to wharf road where a shot rang out. I didn’t know if it was aimed at me or it was a mistake or if it were thought to scare me would be a conversation maker? Anyway from there I went on to tell the gecko about it. He was ready to take some names but I had slipped into the west side triangle and off to the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. Down to the harbor taking the left between the lakes and the windmill right at the cove and on to the point of the hook. Circling the fruit market and the soccer pitch a long way to the basketball park and the toad. Rounding the tennis park to the main road. Left behind the hospital and then one of the florists. The long and winding waits along with the tree from there it’s the drive and on to the vaikalika service.
Deep within the far off jungle tonight with the chill outside it’ll be an insider tonight while they happily enjoy their pastimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home