Wednesday, January 16, 2008



January 15
Appearing Live here at the asrama, the arena of pure consciousness “Syama, Nila and Aruna” Featuring hyacinth leis combine with roses and gerbera daisies both fragrant and transcendental.
Last year on Guru Maharaja’s appearance day the seamstress named the band this way
But now he seems distant and far away
Now all of Navadvipa is vacant he used to say
For Mahaprabhu has swam across the Ganga to take sannyasa today
It started off slowly today, I just can’t do it I thought. But as I looked over the sunny sky I wondered why am I just sitting here thinking I should get out and race with the light. So I got on and pedaled to see the tree where I got the inspiration to go on around to the gecko who was so happy to see me not many have been stopping to talk circling around and back to the harbor taking the left at the tennis park
On cowboy, on cannibal, on Spaniard and villain right at the flower market and over the bridge through the heliport lot and the circuit building back to the main road and then the long and winding thanking the tree for this inner fulfillment and I see Mahamuni go past me and wave. Another of the folks who follows behind him sounds his horn as he sees that it’s me. I come to the asrama and pick up the flowers to offer for sandhya and chase the darkness away.
O come dress us up quickly their Lordships are calling their Pralad-a-dad outfit is what they wear tonight. Early to bed and early to rise makes them healthily happy their spirits in the skies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home