Thursday, November 08, 2007



WEDNESDAY 7 NOVEMBER
Standing at the altar today I was seen by the source of all magic
About whom wonderful things are said, peacock feather upon his head
In his temple Mahaprabhu danced so wild
Seeing it all Gandharvika smiled
It's a dark and gloomy day the end of the first week of the circus’ visit. The gloomy day has all but the most hard-core peddlers taking shelter of the shame train or lesser means of transit. The gecko was overjoyed to see at least one peddler pass his shop and voiced his encouragement. “Stay with it!” he exclaimed “let them see how unstoppable we peddlers can be” Once again I left the threatening weather behind me and crossed over the railroad bridge on the way to the kutir of Bhakta Blade. A round the bend traffic growls aloud while I try to sneak in. I cross by a fruit market past the once upon a Lipton factory. The Marine Observatory comes greets me and I round the museum to return. Bhakta Blade’s kutir is dark all have gone to see SGM. Around the spinner’s church circle the skaters are still out in the park even though darkness is settling in stealing colors from the sight.
The gecko gives me a salute as I pass “Well done!” and I head to the harbor, the windmill and sunny cove. Passing the fire station and crossing over the cars on the seventeenth highway I continue to look for the sandhya. One last pedaled is ahead of me as I come to the turn onto the asrama road and frighten some deer grazing as I begin the last mile. Now it’s just the hill and the drive and now it’s complete.
The late night dancing is going on now with the Deities in their green orange night dress with the "two way" thread.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home