Tuesday, July 24, 2007



"This is one of my favorite outfits" The seamstress said today. "Well the name, Sue 'Nila vasana, does mean a very beautiful blue dress" i thought. Gandharvika's sari is such a deep blue that someone might think that it's black but Gurudeva said that they shouldn't wear an all black dress. Mahaprabhu has mango colors today and Giridhari is in his traditional colors today. "I was taking flowers today and the owner of the house came out from inside." The garland maker explained to me. "I told her that I was picking flowers for our altar and that the Lord would enjoy them." "Then she invited me in and gave me a book from their tradition." The garland maker got more excited and went on. "Then we shared talk of the Lord and she told me " She said next time just knock first"
Down the first road that would take me downtown. Where i met with the angles they have aged like the rest us. i went on to Bhakta Blade's kutir it looked to be empty but i offered respects to them but my concern was with the work i was having done and what would go undone so i quit quickly
The Pralad a dad dress this night. They allowed me to change them fast and turn in a couple of minuetes early

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home