Friday, May 07, 2010



Don’t want to remain the way I am fat means useless
Rather go for dasana present myself for service
jnana is just too much to carry around
What chance does mercy have to descend to you?
From Brahma muhurta
till inviting the thakuras to the sayana too
Don’t want to remain as I am
Want to embrace the revolutionary plane
I’m ready to admit my problems are my own fault
Slim down by darsana of “Diet Olive”
Seeing the thakuras with their leis light and thin
“the land’s roses in the devotees’ hearts always win
Going for a quick one right on the main street. Passing the hospital through the parking lot to the bridge over the first highway. The dvitiya campa hatti is on the left only a few feet before the clank of the aluminum bat. The whalers are out pay attention to detail. Slowly through the treacherous triangle and through the town; Up the beach hill all the way to the sufferer thakura who has a fresh leis of his own. At the navapatra hearing from the near friends for a moment till it’s back to the spinner’s church. Pedaling beside the railroad track looking down into the mountain man’s park where only a few mountain men are performing. At the shop I take leave and Murkha pounds it to the long and winding. Some say I’ve done well to keep him on pace to make the sandhya having him fold his palms as he chases the kalarupa to the sandhya where the kernel of divine love greets him saying “I didn’t pass you on the road! that means you must have come up in ten minutes!”
It’s a miracle mom! The nightdress that was made extra quick so it could be put on after janmastami day with the silvery gold and light purple for Srimati Gandharvika and Giridhari to the deep purple of Mahaprabhu. Simply elegant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home