Friday, June 12, 2009



When it was time for the seamstress to present herself for darsana
“Gandharvika’s belt is just perfect for this outfit.” The light was bent in shades of deep forest green, black and silvery grey by the flowers and vines embroidered on Giridhari’s chodder.
Mahaprabhu’s lace neckline framed by the autumn colored beads filling eyes with attraction and desire for service to them
Leis of petals a work of love so much care taken to produce.
Gecko and I start off for the main street with all respect for the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. Sprinting beyond the whalers to the corner. Circling the trader’s and back to the triangle where leave is taken. The cyber friends are calling and I answer in fun. On to the lion’s park the city’s finest are there. Campa hatti is pointing me to the hook. On the big road I take a right to the wharf. Main Street returns me to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa likes my folded palms. The kalarupa takes me up to the sandhya. Surprised at my punctuality all gather in to hear the sank drive away everything inauspicious.
A quiet night while the lion on the chase nightdress is put on. Gandharvika’s valiance and Giridhari’s coat flow together in their pastimes for this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home