Friday, June 05, 2009



This one began from years ago in days on 13th street
When Mahaprabhu watched the dancing of peacocks with great curiosity. They swooned in ecstasy and were put on his kirta for this Gaura Purnima dress.
Leis of lilies and roses that swing with the movements of their own dancing
Gecko and I take off to the clank of the aluminum bat field and then pass the whalers on the right. Through the triangle to the front street where the spokesman is waiting to sell gear. Around the trader’s to and back to the shop where leave is taken I have to sprint hard to make the sandhya. a fleet of recumbent let me by on to the long and winding. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees me fold my palms and is satisfied and allows me to hammer to the sandhya on time.
This dress was made so fast it had to have been a miracle. The gold lamiae and purple coat for Giridhari and Gandharvika has pink/purple coli and sari while Mahaprabhu wears a deeper purple. The boarders flow together as the swirl in their evening dance before rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home