Sunday, June 07, 2009





Time for the yuga avatar is coming up slowly
Pure love of Godhead hasn’t been given in so long
When you taste the ecstatic joy you may crash to earth
And I can’t stand it
We’ll come together and I’ll cover you
Bhava and luster will save your pain
Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari
Leis down to their knees, flowers in suspended animation
petals will fall in the breeze
We’ll come together and I’ll cover you
Sri Giridhari in a yellow dhoti traditional color so true
Srimati Gandharvika’s sari is her color blue
They combine to make green for Mahaprabhu
We’ll come together and I’ll cover you
Gecko and I chase the wind from the asrama into the southland. All the way through the village laughing all the while. At the point of the hook a team of cruisers glides along. Gecko and I get around them without trouble. The natasala is between shows so it’s dark. Leave is taken there while a single gear freak with broad stripes and bright stars all over his frame. Treacherous was the word for the triangle today. Beasts coming from all corners so I go messenger. The redone road and the harbor are waiting for me to come along. The tennis park is on the right and I take the right all the way with the toad road. The wharf road as usual takes me to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa cheers me on. One of the folks brings sawdust from India and I wonder how it will all play out.
The evening with the more comfortable night they take to the moonlight for dancing and singing. White with small olive and red bits to keep it interesting the skirt is big and thick enough to have eyelets cut out into a design that make full and heavy. Deep within the far off jungle
Every time I think about Mahaprabhu’s mercy I don’t understand
How it came at such a time and such a strange land
Who would have thought it was part of the plan?
I hope you understand
Just apply your logic to that mercy
Mahaprabhu superstar
Bringing nama sankirtana near and far
Showing the leis maker the silver bangle on his arm
Just how’d you think this outfit got it’s name?
I hope you understand
Just apply your logic to his mercy
Mahaprabhu superstar
Bringing nama sankirtana near and far
Gecko and I take a short trip on the highway of information then past Mahamuni’s post box to the lion’s park. The campa hatti brought the climb and the left to the point of the hook. Tandems are the order of the day a senior couple smiling ear to ear wave as they pass. Between the lakes up to the redone road;. The leave is taken at the natasala and I take the peddler’s ramp to see the bear. The wharf road takes me to the long and winding were the kalarupa waits under the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and leads me on to the sandhya and Mahaprabhu’s mercy declare
Hiranya means gold and kasipu means soft bed. A soft silk of yellow and gold makes this nightdress offered on Nrsimhacaturdasi the perfect way to end the day. As usual Gandharvika’s necklace foxes me and I have to make the adjustment at the end. Then they take their rest after the sunny day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home