Sunday, April 19, 2009





This outfit has about 452 white pears, 1,357 seed beads and a bushel basket of sequin leaves. Yesiree Robert the seamstress counted each and every one of them and reported it to me. I told her that I didn’t understand why I needed all that information she said “shut up kid” and that’s exactly what I did there I shut my big mouth and planned how it might be used as evidence against me. It will all be revealed in time I’m sure. Pink turban and purple waist coat for Giridhari while Mahaprabhu and Gandharvika have pink with purple in the trim along with all those seed beads and sequin leaves. Leis of wild flowers that wilt by the end of the day but pack a punch of something to see in the morning
Off to the cyberspace seeing all the pretty people after the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the wind so strong it knocked down a tree near the dolby line still the gecko and I pedal on among the trailers and fried gear freaks alike. At the point of the hook there is peddler with the most saddle bags I’ve ever seen on one dui cakra tatha. The bon fires are again started between the lakes. We came upon a pixie listening to a raga from years gone by I asked why, “it’s store policy” the answer came.
Bhakta blade asked me to lead the evening prayer and I hacked my way through it coughing all the way. The o dear doe night dress saw the fresh wind that blows against the structure this evening. Bhakta Blade wonders why the temperature is colder now than the winter months and the fifteenth or April has descended upon us.
Accept the present of Hari nama sankirtan as Mahaprabhu’s party moves along while the full moon over Nadiya speads is cooling rays and benedicts all with prema from beyond
Come for darsana of the thakuras in their silver and gold
With Gandharvika’s belt hanging from the side of her left thigh
Leis of fresh roses so wonderful , fragrant showing their faces to the world
In the evening the spring day sees them in their gold and soft bed in gold and yellow silk nightdress from Nrsimha caturdasi. Dressed early for a night of unbelievable pastimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home