Monday, March 16, 2009



The young girl said the Deities should have an outfit that's yellow and red
Well maybe Mahaprabhu could be in mango
I replied I'd tell the seamstress about it 'cause a dress for Gaura Purnima is coming and the idea would make her happy.
The seamstress said yes they should get an outfit that's yellow and red
And Mahaprabhu's traditional color is mango.
I replied that the young girl would be so happy to hear her idea is coming
True so soon as the next holiday.
The leis of roses and a few petals and leaves make everyone smile
Like they were in the mood of a child
The gecko and I take off for the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to fold our palms and sprint on to the southland. Around there to the main street and on to the lion's park and the snob hill. Down the snob hill into the village where the tourists go it's all just a state of mind. Back around to the cement boat to the end of the public beach. About facing to the snob hill and the main street the long and winding is on the right and we take leave there, The gecko to his shop and I to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to bow my head. The kalarupa pedals beside me and we chatter all the way into the sandhya.
They are wearing their baby blue, since west Bengal is the Radha desa this one is called baby blue. The jewelry and all didn't slow me down so they take rest at a reasonable hour and dance the night away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home