Friday, March 13, 2009



Are you making the Deities a new dress?
For Guru Maharaja’s appearance
On the waning moon of Kartik’s day number nine
The water of his affection protects the sisya’s lotus
From the burning rays of the Krsna sun
Seamstress told me she was sewing elastic in the cuffs
Of deep forest green
Looking so elegantly fine
To worship their form is to become wise in the Vedas
Wisdom so pure and sublime
Roses, jonquils, petals, and leaves make the leis
Flowing in concert with the movements of their dancing through the maze
The gecko meets me at the ratha-bhojana-vrksa bowing our heads we sprint onto the main street. Crossing the bridge as usual and on to the whalers lots of tandems are out with the family. Taking the corner to the reviewing stand and back to the triangle we take leave and I go to the harbor the boats are still out. all along the windmill and on to the horse and where the sufferers go. Going straight along wharf road the soccer pitch is on my left an e bike is ahead and to my surprise I pass it on my was to the main street and the long and winding road. the ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees me fold my palms and I pick up the kalarupa on my chase to the sandhya.
To cross the river Krsna told his best devotees to say “Krsna is a brahmacari” as his best they did and the water parted, they were able to cross do their service return after feeding Durvasa Muni a large feast they parted the water by saying “Durvasa Muni didn’t eat anything.” Returning they lay down for a moment and then rose to engage in further night pastimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home