Thursday, March 19, 2009



Each time I come for darsana I don’t understand
Why you came in my time and in this strange land
What use is there for someone like me in your divine plan?
Just what do you think of the leis, roses, petals, tulips with leaves on top are these flowers the pick of the crop?
Mahaprabhu in pink in silver
Wearing a bangle with a superstar in the middle
The gecko and I bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and sprint to the main street. Around the southland to the snob hill through the village with a laugh and shout of the living cyclists along the beach where the tide is out and the sufferers are playing on the small rocks that are exposed by the low tide. Between the lakes the geese have returned and they honk as we pedal by. The natasala is quiet today and we take leave at the shop. I go on around the corner to the reviewing stand and through the triangle. I come down to the bear and cross the big road then back over to the navapatra. Circle around the soccer pitch to the wharf road while nodding to a team of recumbent peddlers under the bridge to the main street beating the light at the vacuum sellers around the southland once again then straight across the main street to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and fold my palms the kalarupa is there to pace me back to the sandhya .
Bhakta Blade is here this evening and as he holds Gandharvika’s belt up I think he’s going to put it on her as a chocker. He didn’t and of course they get to bed a little early good since tomorrow might be tight schedule

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home