Friday, February 27, 2009



Let’s start a temple
We’ll have Gurudeva invite the thakuras
seamstress has some white silk, purple velvet and smoky blue in her bag
then she set out to make an outfit
i went on to offer arati and she got the patterns out
and Janmastami approached from across the field.
She had a tiara to use for a belt
I said I know what I’ll call this outfit and she began dreaming of something like “Janmastami”
But I knew I’d call it Miss America
Leis of narcissus and a few roses today and the center of Gandharvika’s is simply marvelous
The gecko and I saw two teams before we got to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. There we circled the southland and went on to the snob hill and laughed all the way through the village. At the opal cliff we knew we had to sprint to the natasala and see the guy behind the counter. There was a tandem paceline between the natasala and the shop. They formed a neat line while we turned the corner and went on to the reviewing stand. Then at the stop sign we took the right up to fast place I took leave there and sprinted to the peddler’s ramp and the bear. On to the wharf road that took me on to the main one next came the long and winding where I folded my palms to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and hammered to the asrama and the sandhya was happy to seem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home