Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Designing an outfit for Janmastami day
And get it made in Vrndavana
See the tailor and the seamstress arguing over price
And not agree and wonder why he won’t make what you want.
Making sure it’s a colorful dress
Go to pick it up when it is done
It really doesn’t matter if it’s done the way you want it
It’s the way He wants it the way He wants
People at the mukutwalla run around and try to hide
So they don’t have answer why it isn’t why it isn’t done our way
Still it really doesn’t matter if it’s done they way you want it
It’s the way He wants the way He wants
Leis of stock and petals that follow the curves of their forms
Where ever they go
The gecko and I salute the ratha bhojana vrksa as we go by. On to the main road we go to the lion’s park and campa hatti hill. From there to the opal cliff like usual and point to the hook. Between the lakes the rain is beginning to fall so we have to get back fast. To the harbor and up to the shop where we take leave and I hammer back to the long and winding via the peddler’s ramp. The beasts and their drivers make no mistake, though, I’m not one of the famous peddlers going through the town today. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa looks on in silence as I fold my palms quickly as I go by and the kalarupa shouts “you are n-u-t-z!” as he follows me to the vaikalika service. The Lord arises and I am quite happy that it’s on time.
The powder blue lets you know it’s Tuesday morning and they’ve come in from East Bengal after a night of dancing and dancing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home