Wednesday, February 25, 2009



Come on in here for darsana
Say Nitai Caitanya and you'll go far
Divine love will begin to search you out
Oh do you want to know the name of this outfit?
It's called the Aruna Hara Posse rides again!
In the beginning all the outfits had pink and green
Or at least that's how it seemed
Then other colors crept in
Now with this one from vyasa puja, the combination returns
Yes the name of this outfit is the Aruna Hara Posse rides again
The Hindus all have a dipa attraction for that team
It seems that's the only colors they bring here
O by the way who leads this posse?
Roses and narcissus make the leis along with petals spaced by an orange trumpet
Did ask the outfit's name? It's the Aruna Hara Posse rides again
The gecko and I make it to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and bow our heads. I'm feeling a little pale but the gecko says let's go. So we sprint onto the main road to the lion's park. Right up to the campa hatti hill. The opal cliffs aren't quite as full of sufferers as they were yesterday. Pointing to the hook we hammer between the lakes up to the redone road. The natasala is dark tonight so the gecko takes leave to his shop. I go through the triangle and to the peddler's ramp. The wharf road takes me to the place I belong on the long and winding to fold my palms to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the kalarupa has to pull me this evening since I'm still a little pale but we make it for the sandhya
Lotus nails this evening and OPT has the slows. Sings to me of how Mahaprabhu is tolerant of all kinds of time schedules in order to bring his lost servants back to home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home