Friday, December 26, 2008



What's the buzz? Tell me what day it is
What's the buzz? Tell me what day it is
Can't you see it's amavasya? The yellow and black should be a clue
Along with the bumblebees on Gandharvika's veil too
When was this first offered? A Gaura Purnima dress if ever I saw one
No it's not it was for Janmastami the seamstress thought she'd mix colors and have some fun
Who made those leis? They're just so beautiful roses, petals, leaves and sumanas flowers put together so artistically.
Hammering from the asrama to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where I bow my head in respect. The gecko waits in the southland where we take off for the hospital curve crossing over Saint Dagwood's creek. At the go light we take the right and spin to the tennis park. The cold is setting in and chasing the sufferers away from the beach between the lakes. We follow the street up to the windmill and the house that sells costumes for Halloween. The peddlers are in windbreakers and booties as we make it to the opal cliff. The wharf road comes up with the soccer pitch and the gecko takes the left at the jade. I carry on to the long place and then back to the wharf road. The main road leads winding and me on to the long. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees me bow once again and the kalarupa chases me up to the asrama where the sandhya shakes my hand for being on time.
Deep within the far off jungle Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari stay in this evening due to the chill under the dark moon. They stay a little late but lie down only for a moment engage in their pastimes with full happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home