Sunday, October 26, 2008



As I walked into the temple at the Seva Asrama I got darsan
The curtain was open
A young girl asked me if it was really true that the figure of the lion appeared in both the jotish cakra and the moment of Mahaprabhu’s appearance
Saw the leis maker weaving blue ribbons indicating a high personality
Todays of petals, roses, and marigolds
As I walked into the temple at the Seva Asrama I got darsan
The curtain was open.
A swami there said to me look at those mukuts and effulgence
Did the seamstress make them?
What a beginning. I started in the usual way that is over the long and winding to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where I offered respect. But as I made the right on to the main road I thought I saw one of the folks heading up toward the seva asrama so I gave pursuit. About halfway there I realized my mind was getting the better of me. Still I went on to see that just as Sir Elton said “holy Moses! I have been deceived!” I get back and respect the ratha-bhojana-vrksa on the way to the main road. At the bridge over the first highway the gecko is waiting. We carry on to the triangle quietly through and on to Saint Dagwood’s park. Around there to the bhajan kutir of Om Paramahamsa Thakura who is taking the name with joy. The great blue whale greets us as we get over the gravel. Back to the sufferer thakura who has a coat on as the fog is creeping in. The toffee nose snots green salt water and watches while we pass the leaping monque. At the shop the gecko stops and says he’s had enough. I sprint on to the pedaler’s ramp and say hey to the bear. Left on the big road and the long and winding awaits the ratha-bhojana-vrksa says “haven’t I seen you somewhere before today?”
The little cat feet and the kalarupa pace me to the sandhya. On the way a clever coyote crosses before me but I make it all the same.
In the ninth Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari dress up with new belts and dance all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home