Sunday, September 28, 2008



I didn’t plan it this way,
The bumblebee outfit on the day the honey was harvested
This makes it quite clear someone higher is directing things here
Hrdesu arjuna tis tathi
Thousands of clues I’ve missed, ‘till gurudeva came I was biind
But his mercy’s so kind
This makes it quite clear someone higher is directing things here
Hrdesu arjuna tis tathi
Marigold and rose leis that swing in their divine play
The ratha-bhojana-vrksa is watching as I bow my head while I pass. I meet the gecko on the main road and we sprint all the way to the shop. A couple of cruisers keep to the side while we pass and an e-biker thinks he can keep up. We greet the leaping monque and salute om paramahamsa thakura at his kutir. The blue whale is surprised to see us so soon again. The sufferer thakura in his plastic lei smiles on all who come there to end this sentence underlined with green. We sprint back to the west cliff and through the town. The gecko has to take leave at the shop and I need to continue at the pace to make the sandhya. I fold my palms quickly to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and let the kalarupa pace me to the asrama where the sank is blowing.
And in the ninth, Guru-gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari take rest in an outfit honoring the appearance of srila guru maharaja. The dance all night waiting for the mangala arati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home