Monday, September 22, 2008



This outfit revealed itself in Vrndavana
What a lovely outfit it is
This outfit revealed itself in Vrndavana
Simply wonderful because all of the pieces
Were already in order
All the seamstress needed was to sew it together
Trimmed and embroidered with peacock feathers
Marigold rose leis light hanging round their necks
Following each step of their dance
Everyone cheered when the curtain was opened
They became part of the scene, feeling prema
Respecting the ratha-bhojana-vrksa darting along the main road the gecko and I see the usurped throne of King Midas and wonder. The whaler has reached a lull so he turned his hose on the lawn. A post office comes along on the left and we go to deposit a letter then carefully bob and weave through the triangle. At the shop the gecko has to take an early leave so I continue to the corner and pass the reviewing stand. I take the help of Ms. Gault to get around the triangle this time. I go through the harbor with an ebike on my wheel but I stay ahead by simply pedaling. Between the lakes folks are playing volleyball. I continue though since the sandhya is rapidly approaching. The whistle of the referee pierces the air while I pass the soccer pitch. The wharf road leads me to the long and winding where the rath-bhojana-vrksa stands to watch my palms fold. The kalarupa helps me to skeedadal back to the asrama and avoid a close play.
This evening the sky is cloud free so we listen to the flute song it tells us where to meet the service schedule. They call this outfit baby blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home