Wednesday, May 21, 2008



Mahaprabhu we can’t believe our good fortune that you’re here
please become all we talk about every single day of the year.
Dancing in kirtan, relishing what Raya Ramananda said
may visions of you at the house of Sri Advaita fill our heads
Mahaprabhu, our golden Lord may we sing with joy your glories following our srila guru maharaja’s lotus footsteps
Mahaprabhu in your dress called Superstar came to search for your lost servants wherever they are.
Taking off early to the main road after respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. The gecko meets me at the florists and we go on to the triangle. There is a light count of beasts so we get through quickly. We go on to Saint Dagwood’s park. No one is there so we circle around the trader’s place to the navapatra. Crossing the bridge with the taja on the right we head up another hill. Taking a left at the top to the cruiser king’s reviewing stand the gecko has to get back to work so we take the right before the triangle. At the go light he makes the right and I a left. Then I head for the harbor and count the sails. Many are out in ocean this mild day. The windmill is empty today but later there will be so many people there. The big road takes me back to the toad road. The toad follows me to the tennis park. The redone road leads me to the natasala, which is waiting for the weekend’s show. Starting for the asrama, I don’t break stride until the pedaler’s ramp. I slow enough to take the right and the down hill grade increases my speed. Up to another go light passing through to the wharf road once again and the long and winding. The tree awaits while I bow my head and bear down to the asrama where the vaikalika is waiting. This morning stealamani took off with his newfound freedom on the loop of the fruit express that gave the reason for this adventure.
From one side it’s orange and the other it’s green but the dhoti Mahaprabhu is wearing leaves no mistake at all that this is the lotus nails outfit and they’ll soon be enjoying their night pastimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home