Friday, May 30, 2008



Didn't anybody tell her? She didn't have a calendar to see guru maharaja's day was Monday Govardhana puja came the next week and though I thought for sure she'd know I was only teasing she still told me to “shut up kid"
Freesia and two or three varieties of roses in the leis today light and still not too big around now I ask you is that a fragment? Well old toffee nose says it is. Tell him to put it somewhere.
Off to nowhere specific but everywhere in general the ratha-bhojana-vrksa is there to receive respects as always. On the main road there is a pedaler off in the distance and the crazy sprinter in me sets sight and locks in on catch him. It was at the field of the clank of the aluminum bat that I went by. He looked up and decided I had challenged him. He took off after me but was dusted and though he laid chase it was too little to late. The gecko is cheering when I meet him at the whaler's. He'd been watching it from there. We went on from there through the triangle. The school is getting ready to close for the season as we pass by. The house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot is full of customers again today. The boats are out from the harbor and there is pedaler on a set the next rung up from mine. The gecko and I chase along behind past the tennis park. The gecko overtakes him there but it takes me all the way to the toad's road. We cross the road where the toad joins up. The three of us pull away from the fourth and then he makes a right taking his leave. Coming up from the opal cliff I stop at a sign and wait my turn. I take off and a mighty ups woman runs the other one and spews a stream of words my mom would never let me say. I do a double take since her kind aren't supposed to talk in such a salty manner. By now I've reached the long and winding and take my leave from the other two and respect the ratha-bhojana-vrksa going back to shake hands with the sandhya.
Deep within the far off jungle this evening so Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari wanted to take their rest a little earlier tonight so they could go off to dance the night away. The dress that has the white silk with red flowers and green stems to make it a “camouflage” of sorts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home