Tuesday, May 13, 2008



Gurudeva’s mercy! Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari with their ‘Nila dress on! Offered the incense Vrndavana Flower come take darsana see how beauty is far above power! Gold and blue yellow too a sporting choice award from Bhakta Blade.
“As I was picking the white roses in the leis this morning I was near a business where their alarm was going off the whole time I was picking. It made me so nervous that it was hard to finish” the leis maker told me today. Somehow or other Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari wanted the fluffy leis with such a fragrance that the “thakur bari” was permeated by it.
All along the asrama road ratha-bhojana-vrksa keeps watch. So I offer respect each time I pass. Around the southland today I make the right to do a quick one to get a bulb for the altar. Going it alone on the wharf road as quick as my pedals will take me. It’s a quick search and purchase and I’m back at the bear’s again starting to the asrama via the big road. Crossing a bridge over the first highway I squeeze between the beasts who are also crossing and those entering the highway. The vaikalaika service calls me back and I put up the bulb and wake them. Then it’s back for more. The main road to the whaler’s where I meet the gecko. His shop has now closed for the day so we go to the harbor and count the sails coming in. The windmill is still open with people sitting in the parking lot sipping their drinks. A recumbent goes by on the opposite side with it’s large ferring. The gecko and i go along the east cliff to the point of the hook. Then back around to the public radio. The redone road takes us to the natasala, which is empty tonight. The gecko takes his leave to check up on his shop and I sprint for the pedaler’s ramp and to trailer park. To the wharf road, which takes me, home again. As I respect the tree a deer stops to question deep in its mind just what kind of creature it is seeing. Returning the ratna bahu comes and says he saw me in the southland and was reminded that he was going to get a new jotish for the simasana. Lord above!
The lotus nails for the nightdress tonight. Gandharvika’s panel skirt for the ratri kalina. Stealamani repaired the clothes cabinet with a simple screwdriver. The more we gaze the more the wonder grows how one small head can handle all he knows.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home