Tuesday, May 20, 2008



may 19
Walking to the top of a hill on this purnima day
I came upon a man worshiping Buddha and keeping
perfectly still.
I thought to break his meditation with a sound he thinks
I can’t make
His bubble burst and he was called back across the universe
Then I took him for darsana of Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari in this white and gold dress. Giridhari’s turban and Gandharvika and Mahaprabhu’s tiaras make the leis of whole and petaled roses more beautiful.
Bowing my head to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and going to the main road as fast as I know how I stop at the stagecoach. The gecko meets me at the tennis park. Together we swing through the sufferers at the sunny cove. People on cruisers with their boards strapped on take their sweet time to their destination. The gecko and I aren’t on that kind of scene we dream of days of friendly racing. We weave a wreath of friendly competition around the cruisers as we go to the navapatra. We head to the toad’s. He smiles and gives two thumbs up but is too busy to join us. On we go past the senior trailer park and the kingdumb come. The harbor is empty today ‘cause of the twoderful weather and all the boats are out even on a Monday. We roll up to the gecko’s shop just in time for him to lock the door. Through the triangle we sprint to the pedaler’s ramp. Rising to the go light our head of steam is great enough to ignore things and sprint on to the bear’s house. The gigglers are enjoying the two pedalers nipping and tucking at each other along the road to the wharf road. That leads on to the main road and later the long and winding one. Ratha-bhojana-vrksa receives my folded palms and then continues to address the group. The sandhya is waiting on me as a return. Kiba jaya
Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari dancing late tonight put fear into the heart of fear himself. There’s a name for experience like that but this dress is called baby blue so as not to invite any of those characters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home