Monday, March 10, 2008



As the folks took darsana of Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari they meditated upon them all day with Their rusty dhoti and pants, a sari of heavenly cloud and leis of sumanas flowers just as fragrant as plumerious but what really got their attention was Giridhari’s amazing chodder.
Around the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to the main road keeping good King Midas on my left going on to the curve and on to the redone road down to the natasala and the gecko who is too busy adjusting brakes to see me through the triangle so I go it alone. Without a proper guide all is lost and the triangle casts it’s spell upon me and so I go looping around. When I get released I head for the harbor where the boats are on their way in and the sunny cove sends me back to the big road and on to the long and winding one. About half way to the asrama the ratha-bhojana-vrksa steps out and just stands there until I finish offering namaste and then it allows me to go on to the vaikalika service.
Baby blue this evening as the warm night entices Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari out to dance in the moonlight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home