Sunday, March 16, 2008



March 15, 2008
Even in the light of failing health and advancing age he wants to stay in harness and so allows his followers to dance before his eyes like mirrors on Jagannatha's chariot which calls him to all corners of the universe
Leis of hyacinths, Giridhari has a turban once again while Gandharvika and Mahaprabhu have tiaras today sparkling like a million moons and cooling all mundane desire
After the clouds had all gone there was to be no more rain and so ratha-bhojana-vrksa called me out again. Pedaling along the main road around the curve where I met a team coming the opposite direction. Exchanging waves I went around the tennis park and the windmill to the east cliff. Along the wharf road to the main road once again where the toffee nose tossed his green flag and said “revise or die!” Reaching the gecko i went on since he was to busy with a headset to come and join me today. As I past the cruiser king I was given my fair share of abuse. A driver saw me coming and quickly changed lanes trying to pin me in the triangle somehow my gecko talisman kept him at bay and I got through to see him back in the same position he had sprang from. On down the main road to the new ramp over Saint Dagwood's River where once again the toffee nose cries “fragment”. The big road takes me to the tree and I bow my head and sprint back for the sandhya.
With the stars out tonight, the most blessed event is the nightdress. Chodders since there is a spring chill in the air and they intend to dance all night

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home