Friday, February 22, 2008



FEBRUARY 21
She is a village girl dressed in white, yellow and gold.
He is a cowherd boy, nothing aristocratic, dressed in white, yellow and gold.
To understand what she relished he covered himself with her luster and emotion
Came as one Mahaprabhu dressed in white, yellow and gold.
SGM requested these colors in this dress to be offered on his birthday.
When the folks hear this outfits name some giggle, some full on laugh and others think I’m strange but everybody knows precisely what I’m talking about
Leis of narcissus and a few carnations sneak their way in and face the nation.
The ratha-bhojana-vrksa and I join in a “no rain” chant. So I was between the drops today. Along the hook to the windmill and the redone road to the theater the gecko is waiting to show me where the stars are rising and the fragments are hiding. Having darsana of the stars I turn my face to the asrama one of the folks pedaling along shows me where their first child was born. On along that road comes the place to hear one who has taken a vow of silence impart knowledge to his followers through his interrupter.
The boats are tethered in the harbor and the point directs me to the big road and later the long and winding one. The tree shakes as if to say don’t you even have the sense? But sandhya time has come and is sprint on.
The rainy night sees the lion on the chase and when the chase has ended, they enjoy like anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home