Monday, January 07, 2008



On the twenty-eighth of March in ninety-nine, Gaura Purnima, an ecstatic time
This outfit was offered for the celebration when the folks saw it they made a tumultuous vibration
“Call me when he opens the curtain” the flying v said to his friend. “So I can light the 108 wicks darkness to dispel spread the shinning light of Mahaprabhu to enlighten the hearts of all”
The velvet cloth makes them wait till the winter to wear it often and the chill in the air made it a perfect day.
Petals and roses in the leis, nice light and circumference correct Guru Maharaja instructed to make them this way.
Well glory be! The sun came out today! I was so happy to offer respect to the tree as I went by that I took both hands off the handlebar at once. Then on to the main road and to the post office through the village and by the wharf along opal cliff to the fruit market for the vaikalika offering The gecko was almost overjoyed to see me pedal by and waved wildly as I passed. (Now isn't that a ridiculously long sentence? But sri grammarian calls it a fragment if I break it any where else) The shoppers have all deserted their corner and left only the Cruiser King to watch over the passers by. The west side triangle threatens to gobble me up but I dodge it with the help of one of the local dogs who is on his way to be washed. Then by the harbor and between the lakes I go through the cove and the side pedaler's road to the wharf road and back up the long and winding. The tree looks as if to say that the rain will return tomorrow but I thank it for looking over me on this one any way. The sandhya waits as I pedal up the driveway.
Learn to sing the prema dhama strotram condense Mahaprabhu's pastimes thick and sweet, the call east Bengal the Radhadesa, call this baby blue. With the clear night they'll be dancing as long as they can.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home