Saturday, January 05, 2008



January 4th 2008
Let’s offer an outfit, Guru Maharaja’s birthday is coming
I’ve got shades of purple saris here in my bag.
So we pick out a few along with matching trims and walked off to visit the seamstress’s room
“We’re so glad your using our saris it took us three months to rickshaw around Vrndavana and now they’re accepted by the Deities in the western world”
Leis of tulips and roses with a bit of babies’ breath in the center to set of the outfits in as elegant way as the outfit is made. “ What wonderful leis, Murka, they’re so great” sloka slinger in training told me.
The hard rain fell today so it was off into the world of manasapedal. A day for renewing the relationship with the electric screwdrivers and drills and remember the carrot and stick of the door to the barn, no matter how hard I pedal and how well the strokes I make are the door will always be fifteen feet away. Ah, but Ian and the boys were headed west and so I jumped on board and not caring for outsiders let my mind wander in the land of the outspoken katroo.
Some where in this sanctified land the moon is shining bright, there’s a kirtan party happening and the devotees hearts take flight. Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are deep within the far off jungle staying dry and dancing all night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home