Wednesday, November 28, 2007



Low rider he covers the extra seam now. Low rider he doesn't want the folks to know how Mahaprabhu's kirta is made from part of the dhoti and the seam is in the wrong place now.
Low rider he knows the dhoti was backward now.
Giridhari's jacket has a belt on it that keeps all the extra work to correct the backwardness.
Gandharvika has the extra cloth for the pleats in her sari. The seamstress had to take some the cloth from the end of her sari to make the dhotis work. Then the different fabric came to be placed in the center for compensation. Just ask the seamstress, she's bold as prema.
Starting late in the game down the long and winding the daylight waving bye-bye and the lights opening their rested eyes. Going along the main road I fit into a group of trainers, but I'm not pedaling with a team, I'm just pedaling with a friend. Keeping pace past the gecko he cheers and claps then the shoppers at the corner urge me to the right while the team continues into the town. Rod and Ros look on as I pass in review. The dog wash is there in knight's bridge and I see the peddler with the feathers in his cap. He looks so happy now. The beach is empty except for bon fires of the sufferers. Oh the tales they tell of peddlers, I'm not training with the team, I'm only pedaling with a friend. In the village I see the tourists who aren't in east cliff anymore. The wharf road takes me to the path that joins the long and winding to the sandhya service at the door. The stars are like diamonds set in tiara by the score and the arati is in darkness not the twilight evening door.

The grass at the top of the hill is brown and chewed up cornpletely so the deer are coming down to find fresh grass to eat. O deer dough, have you seen Krsna? That's tonight's dress. The late evenings are still warmer than earlier on so they feel comfortable to go out and dance under the moon light.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home