Thursday, November 29, 2007



Gupta Govardhana hill behind the temple and the eucalyptus make a deep forest green at the top you can trace the path of the deer feeding.
Giridhari when he was a child lifted the mountain in answer to the vrajavasi's clarion call.
Indra sent his clouds and bolts of lightening to rain down on the village below but protected by the LEFT arm of Giridhari those residents fear no more. Offered at the time of Guru Maharaja's appearance the seamstress made this dress of deep forest green and I had to make sure the arati started on thyme. Who knows these things as they are perhaps can make this into a rhyme.
I had to go down to the sea today down to see the stars. It was such a strong pull that it would not be denied. Even though part of the road is under construction and has been scored to make it to hard to pedal over I was irresistibly drawn there. Though I was dressed a little warmly I saw a couple of pedalers who were without shirts. It must be that I knew I would be out after the sun went down and the stars were out when the evening chill will set in. it did and I was happy to have my coat and longs to wear. The gecko is still urging me on each day as I pass by his shop. Also today was the post office of the buttercarya and then the harbor. Between the lakes a jogger with dog and their flashing lights for the season. As I rounded the east cliff even I had to put on the lights. Some approached me as if death walked behind them and exclaimed “Dhood! That light is so bright!” you car people are never satisfied, It's put on a light then it's that light is too bright. Make up your gas guzzleing minds. I returned for the sandhya without further encounter except the few deer at their house on the long and winding.
Saying "Krsna is a brahmacari" the gopis were able to part the waters of the river for his service. And seeing Giridhari in orange this evening you know that it's true and they engage happily in their pastimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home