Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The magican is dressed in satan and velvet in colors to be seen with eyes you've not used yet. Those are the words one of the devotees used to describe today's dress. When the seamstress told me that the outfit was going to be velvet i began to wonder. She told me that Mahaprabhu had green and Krsna had a red coat with a white dhoti. Then i thought to myself, please don't tell me that...but no sooner had i started the thought than she was saying, Gandharvika has blue. There was no stopping it, She wore blue velvet... So the name became nayanam galid asru dharaya. Or when will my eyes be decorated with tears while i chant Your holy name?
A quick ride before noon helped make this the longest one since before Thanksgiving!
This evening,as each Monday, the night dress is the gratful dvipa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home