Monday, June 14, 2010



I can only hope that Gurudeva will take charge of me
But I can’t simply follow blindly thinking that is the way
Truth is echoing out from every page of his books how can I reach the stage of understanding
Having come in contact with one who can take us beyond all time and space everyone, all the human race
My thirst grew with each word I wanted to learn everything I could about that place
The way to reach all this is by dedication to the uttama vaisnava
He’ll call us from all across the universe
To see them in this white and gold with the fluffiest of leis mystically staying put through the whole day
“what is it with fixed gear freaks and dogs?” murkha asks me. “maybe the dogs are the brakes” I reply,
next going through the lion’s park and the village Murkha and I are on to the beach where sufferers change on their way to and from the waves. The harbor is on the left on the way to the natasala a team is on the other side of the street. Up ahead in the same direction are a pair headed for the deep southland, Their rigs are loaded to the maximum with sleeping bags, tents and a stove. I take leave at the shop and Murkha goes around the corner to the cruiser king then through the treacherous triangle. The ramp takes him to the bear on the way to the navapatra. The pitch has a game in progress but Murkha is out of time and has to hammer under the first highway to make the ratha-bhojana-vrksa’s call bowing his head as he chases the kalarupa to the sandhya.
in the ninth the nightdress of red and blue recycled from a long retired dress. Such new life has been done only a couple of times but seems to work out well. They dance the night away in great happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home