Monday, October 06, 2008



A voice from the sky said “the dice are loaded”
Even though everyone then knew still evil Sukuni challenged dharmaraja Yudhiisthira to a gambling match and his religious principals wouldn’t let him say no.
The seamstress once tried to define the outfit names but soon threw up her hands leaving me the rest so the story goes.
Marigold and rose leis today with petals that make them long enough but not too big to carry around.
I pass the ratha-bhojana-vrksa with my head bowed in the usual way remembering the words of gurudeva. At the main road the gecko joins me and we take the path of the southland to the wharf road. Next we stop to speak with the trader for a minute or two. We wave to the bear and venture into the orchard. Coming out we join the big street and swing by the opal cliff to the point of the hook. We dust a few slower pedalers from behind on our way to the natasala. There people are waiting for the second show. Full speed ahead to Saint Dagwood’s park and we circle it and return to the shop for the gecko to take his leave. I take a left at the corner and squeeze through the triangle on my way to the bridge over the first highway. From there I take to the sidewalk to avoid the uneven surface and get back to the long and winding. The kalarupa is cheering me on and together we race to the sandhya. A neighbor says “Hey! I usually see you in my car but not tonight.’ Yes” I reply “well it’s good to be home, huh?” “Yes” I say again “It has been a good day for pedaling too” He smiles and says “Have a good evening!” and I go on to blow the horn for the ceremony.
They call this one baby blue ‘cause there are names for all the other outfits Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari have and this one is baby blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home