Saturday, October 04, 2008



You’ll need a lot of krpa to understand Mahaprabhu’s identity. It comes from he himself.
He thinks I wish that I could take my best devotee’s mood and sentiment and then I could taste the qualities she relishes in me.
So today the yellow of his dhoti combines with the blue of her sari then mahaprabhu is in green
“These zinnias are from the bush in my yard!” the leis maker told me this morning, the roses came from around the area also.
Much like yesterday I folded my palms to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and then I got on down around the southland. Having met the gecko we went on to the traders where we circled around and went on to the sufferer thakura. It’s a big rain predicted to fall so the sufferers are all battening down the hatches. Around the natural bridge there are people taking pictures and then back to their pedaling. The gecko and I pass the harbor where they are all getting ready too. Some people are gathered at the natalsala but so far “no rain no rain” has happened. The gecko takes leave to close the shop and I need to make double time to get in for the sandhya. No one is there to see the ceremony performed but the show need go on.
With the mugginess of the night Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari would like to get out in the far off jungle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home