Tuesday, September 11, 2007



"Watch me pull a new outfit out of my hat"the seamstress told me one Radhastami, "Again?" i asked. So the name of this dress is 'nothing up my sleeve' since she made Giridhari and Mahaprabhu vests and Gandharvika a new choli and veil. "I've not seen this outfit" Bhakta Blade told me, "That's because they only wear it in the summer on lazy Saturday afternoons" Gladiola garlands "Very fragile" the maker told me.
It's a real nowhere ride going nowhere fast. i don't know how long i can last sooner or later i'll bust out of the barn.
The lions club met this evening. Most of the folks went to vigil for peace but Bhakta Blade and i stayed to help the Deities into their night dress and invite them to enjoy their pastimes all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home