Friday, September 21, 2007




In Vrndavana there is a tamarind tree where Mahaprabhu went and was reminded of the pastimes of Radha and Krsna by the waves of the Yamuna. Feeling separation from Radharani and contemplating what pleasure She experienced from her love, Krsna also visited that tree. It is said that that tamarind tree is where Gauratattva began. In this outfit the yellow dhoti of Giridhari and the blue sari of Gandharvika have combine as the green dhoti and kirta of Mahaprabhu. This is undoubtedly “the high priced spread”
As I pedaled between the lakes I came upon a traffic cop who cut me off while I was sprinting. Later I passed along the harbor where some boaters completed their launch but I don't believe they knew anyone was watching. At the corner the rain fell through the sunshine, a divya bath, and the gecko knows an addicted pedaler when he sees one. Over the opal cliff on the way to the wharf I passed a pedaling family and I don't think they knew my cousin ben. Returning between the lakes I came upon a traffic cop who cut me off while I was sprinting back for the sandhya service
After a rainy day the Deities slip into their deep within the far off jungle night dress to take rest for a moment and also engage in their pastimes with happiness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home