Sunday, August 19, 2007



If you're going to Rathayatra Gandharvika will wear a beautiful blue sari
If you're going to Rathayatra it may be like going on an African safari
People taking BART to pull the Lord's cart
Mahaprabhu with yellow pants and mango kirta and Giridhari with traditional yellow
That's the Sue 'nila vasana that will meet you there today.
I see a car coming up behind me I hear the motor slowing down. I think it wants go around me seems like I'd best go over to the right. As I do the car doesn't go around me so I drift back into the center. Sunday brings out the families. Most pedal slowly so they can stay together. As I follow the bend in and between the lakes one pedals with his kid's bike attached to his own. He must be from a team since he's going so fast. Around the windmill and the Patel motel back around to the gecko couples pedaling together leisurely past the hog farm and so I speed around past the jazzercise and to the harbor back between the lakes the east cliff where joggers, sufferers and dogs take to the peddler's lane. Someone or a group of someone have painted “skate &” above the words “Pedal lane” then along the opal cliff where more couples are taking in the scenery while they pedal. Going to the sinister direction and by the family-pedaling center past the soccer pitch where yet another game is going on. Keeping the game at my back I head along the wharf road and return to the sandhya where bhakta blade is waiting to ask for a new thread.
In the ninth the Deities get ready for another warm night of pastimes under the clear skies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home