Tuesday, May 08, 2007



We know you're a heavenly society girl
And we know you won't anything cooked in oil
You'd only let him take you home
If he wouldn't break your rules.
Then you'll stay with him alone Urvasi
The Bhagavat sets the scene
The red backdrop makes me want to get up and scream
I've made up my mind I'm tired of wasting all my precious time
Urvasi
This is the first time Giridhari has worn the red and crystal earrings with this one. The seamstress gave that set and one similar set of green ones. But she told me she wanted the red ones for Gandharvika but somehow Giridhari took them.
I've made up my mind I'm tired of wasting all my precious time
Ooooo Urvasi
Pedaling in the usual route to dodge the construction. Today there were many teams out training. They had full colors blazing as I went along the point to the cove. The PO lice were at the cove with lights blazing with someone up against the car. And the firemen came rushing in from the other lane, very strange. Around the shopper's corner and on past the car salesman down the hill over the creek past the young folks house and on back for the sunset service. As I came to the last traffic light one of the older folks pulled up next to me and spoke to from the beast “Is that our favorite pujari?” “Of course not” I answered “Oh yes it is” the folk said
The lions club this evening. A little heavy seeing how hot the day has been but when the cool of the evening sets in it will be comfortable enough to dance the night away

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home