Sunday, February 25, 2007

"In my house my clock said one time and in my car the clock said another" The garland maker said that today. "And you couldn't dial the time on the phone could you?" i thought but knew i shouldn't say that out loud. The aruna har posse rides again today. The hanging beads on Giridhari's chodder and jacket make a sparkle like a crystal chandelier. The garlands were wonderful even though they came so late. Narcissus and roses along with pompoms.
More rain and more pedaling in my mind. Is it jetlag or is it India that has me feeling so beat? Or is it just a cold? Whatever it is the trainer has a spell on me.
In the ninth there'll be no chodders or heater this evening. The rain outside keeps the temperature warm enough not to need either. The rain will also keep them inside tonight unless they have umberellas. hahaha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home