Saturday, February 24, 2007

"What color is Mahaprabhu wearing today?" The garland maker asks, "Deep blue" i answer. "And Giridhari is wearing white?" "No, yellow" "What about Gandharvika?" "She's wearing red flame grape color" "That's purple" "No, it's .." "Oh that's not maroon or red, that's a good description" Then later the seamstress wanted to watch me take measurements for the new dress so she stood peeking through the curtain. All in all it was quite a morning. The Cutty Sark today. Mahaprabhu's garland went below his toes. "I was taught to measure from my chest to my fingertips. Maybe the Deities have gotten smaller" "I'm going to have to experiment more" Giridhari's gracefully flowed around his knee and hung over his heal and tickled the sole of his right foot.
Gandharvika's was of star gazer lilies and roses that formed everybody's favorite, a heart.
We were busy watching the old raindrops fall and so i had to pedal in the barn again today. My legs are slowly comming back into shape, my mind flies like an eagle on these days, if you can't pedal the one you love, pedal what you can
the most blessed event. The raining makes it warm enough that no chodders or heaters are necessary this evening. They're free to trip the light as fantastically as they please.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home