Saturday, July 08, 2006

"Is this a new dress? I think it is" Someone asked me this morning. "Of course" i answered with a quick wink and smile to another there who knew better. "Was it for Janmastami?" "Yes" "When was that?" "Three years ago" "I've not seen this one before" "The all star game is next week too, maybe they need someone to work behind the plate" i said not able to contain my laughter. Several times Mahaprabhu has appeared in this deep blue alongside Giridhari in his yellow with red and blue jewels and Gandharvika in her flame grape colored sari. It was a short one so the slip was made extra long and decorated to compinsate.
"I'm going to get you a cell phone" one person said. "So when you come back late like this I can know where you are!" "Sorry" was all i could say. The pedaling was fast and furious through the fog by the beach but since so was the fatigue. As i came back up the road to the asrama i could see that the fog had not yet arrived here. He probably won't really get me a cell phone. And i don't think i'll be late that often anyway.
As always the most blessed event in all this is helping the Deities on with their night dress. A lot less hectic this evening. It all went quite quietly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home