Saturday, October 25, 2008



I have frolicked before in these cow pastures
And that's where I want to take you back
Where laughter fills the air and butter, milk, yogurt, cream and ghee flow
Yes it's true and you can go there too
Exploitation going down and dedication coming up
All talk is song, every gait is a dance yes It's past your media time
Leis of marigolds and the red flowers with small eyes ol' toff don't like that sentence. “this is the first time I chatted with someone while I was picking flowers.” The maker said.
Spinning to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa bowing there and meeting the gecko at the go light on the main road. We go left at the hospital turn over the rodeo creek to the toad road. Going right to the soccer pitch the gecko and I point to the hook with our brake levers. At the natasala is showing a famous model this evening and laughing as we pass the gecko has to take his leave at his shop. I pass the reviewing stand and go to the redone road and I keep the tennis park on my right. Back to the nava patra on to the wharf road where a gagel of pink cruisers are giggling ahead and I sprint past. At the go light I return to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and fold my palms. The kalarupa cheers as I pass on to the sandhya i keep the puspes for the ceremony under my hat and return to blow my horn.
The chill in the air inspires Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari to perform their pastimes inside this evening in their Hiranyakasipu dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home