Wednesday, May 30, 2007



“Can't you see that's pink?” The seamstress asked her straight hair curling before my eyes in her disbelief. “It looks red to me, I must be color blind” I replied.
This one is their first Janmastami offering and is the only one made by someone other than the usual seamstress.
Walking in the temple one day I saw how they looked magic. “Wonderful” “the folks said, “peacock feather upon his head.
“Holding the flute to his lips the moon dances on his fingertips
As he swirls his jacket and chodder fly making a festival for the eye
This oldest one left on the block goes by the name T Rock
From the altar at the seva asrama to the beach at Natural Bridge I pedaled along the back and side roads through the town and beside the shore.
Turning at a street called California to one that sounds like a home for the mentally poor.
Returning after seeing the sea lions by the path by the bike church
Making an appointment for a tune I pedal as best I can by the new construction site to past the bus stop and on by the sign shop and return to the asrama for the last service of the night.
When Radha left the rasa dance the gopis searched everywhere for Krsna. They saw a doe and asked if she had seen Krsna. That's what the speaker read when this dress was offered on Radhastami a couple of years ago. He spelled it out "Oh deer dough, have you seen Krsna?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home