Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Sue 'Nila Vasana, the beautiful blue dress. This one is made from a sari bought by one of the main folks in India some years back. Mahaprabhu and Giridhari's cloth was bought here complete the traditional colors of each Deity. Lord have mercy! Easter lilies with carnations "I didn't have money to get flowers. I didn't have a car. I saw so many flowers I could steal but I didn't have any way to carry them" "Don't steal flowers!" i plead "You can get into more trouble than it's worth"
Traffic was light again today and there was enough of a breeze that i could pedal quickly along the road to the clock tower and then on to the lieberry from there to the natural bridges where the sea lions go. Sprinting all the way back for the sandhya. Wow i feel like i stole it (ha ha)
The velvet of the lions club keeps them warm enough tonight that the chodders are once again back on the shelf.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home