Sunday, April 22, 2007


Nila, Syama and Aruna LIVE at the arena of the pure consciousness. This one is blue, black and pink. It was offered on Guru Maharaja's appearance day. Today when i put the back drop behind them Gandharvika's hair went off with it. i couldn't see it anywhere then i noticed that it had some how or other been taken over behind Mahaprabhu. hmmm. "I'd let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees... halaluja I adore it!" Today's garland maker's mother brought them in and told me "I think she's as good or better than I am!" It is a true story that if i didn't know i wouldn't be able to tell which one had made them today.
Pedaling around a different way today. i went to all the usual places, the twin lakes, the east cliff to see the sufferers and all but i went in a bigger circle to avoid the roads that have been ravaged by construction. The harbor road is torn to pieces. i'm sure when it's all over and done, when we find that it's once again whole these days will pass me by.
The touch that kills. The rain has gone and the chill is back a little. The chodders are back too. The clear night might invite them out for a dance in the moonlight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger leprechaun said...

I thought the green outfits were beautiful. Each week they get better and better. This one was so lovely it made my heart come up in my throat.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home