Friday, April 13, 2007


From the blue stars on Giridhari's dhoti and chodder to the ruffles on Gandharvika's skirt and the blue sequins on Mahaprabhu's orange pants today was Varuthini Ekadasi. The small Deities had wisteria garlands today quite fragrant, the purple color match the dress so well. Don't tug on Giridhari's cape don't eat halavah on ekadasi and don't miss the paran time.
It was Friday the thirteenth today and as i pedaled along the toad's house a spoke broke. Pedaling to the shop the wrench told me, even though there was half an hour before the close, "I can't do it today. Maybe tomorrow or make an appointment for next week" i walked from the shop and pedaled on around the hook and the opal cliff back for the sunset service. Some Indians saw me pedaling along and were super surprised to see me offering the arati.
Early to bed and early to rise makes the Lord healthy and you know the rest. And even though this is a true story the night dress asks "tell me lies". The Deities were ready for their night pastimes so they got me to put them to bed quickly this evening.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home