Tuesday, January 17, 2006

With peacock effulgences, Mahaprabhu in green and gold, Krsna with red coat and white dhoti, and Gandharvika in blue velvet, this dress led me from the line "I still see blue velvet through my tears" to a line from Mahaprabhu's eight verses of instruction. That is "nayanam galid asru dharaya" Or when will my eyes be decorated with tears while I chant your holy name?" Yeah that's a high verse that i shouldn't mix with the mundane one previously sited. This was offered on a Gaura Purnima. Mahaprabhu's instructions are what the inner ideal is.
Today i raced only agianst the clock hoping to be here in time for arati. Pedaling along the opal cliffs to do some purchasing and swiftly return.
This evening the Deities were able to take rest a bit early. Krsna wearing cream color jacket and orange pants, he stood creating a festival for the eyes and for cupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home