Saturday, July 14, 2007



"Unless I am able to take the post of my lover I can't know the happiness she feels by my touch" That's how Krsna thinks when contemplating taking the form of Mahaprabhu. This dress shows that, yellow for Giridhari and blue for Gandharvika. Combine the yellow and blue and the green comes, Mahaprabhu. Daisy pompoms for the garlands today. Giridhari's once again traces his form from shoulder to ankle.
Around and around i pedal and i get back to the asrama for the vaikalika offering. A couple of folks who decided to "get bent" met me on the road. "It makes me slow" one told me "but I like it so much better" From the asrama to the post office on to the hardware. The sunny cove, point, hook and the school back around by the basketball park to the tennis place, next the fruit market, the wharf, village, back to the asrama. The motorcycle sloka slinger sang of the devotees of the Lord in Puri.
That's right they usually wear this on on Saturday but the seamstress liked the way the deep within the far off jungle fit so she wanted use it as a model and didn't bring it back so the most blessed event came to the rescue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home